Monday, October 24, 2011

Classwork:11 for 2011

What do you have in your pocket?
I uaually have nothing because I forget them in my pocket and they go throught the wash. if I do have some thing its small change, my locker key, or a note for class.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Milk becuase I like milk and I have it for dinner each day.

What makes you happy?
My friends and family. I always feel better around them, especially my brother.

What was the last really nice thing you did for somone?
I cleaned my brother's room. We had a little time before bed, and my brother had homework so I cleaned it up.

What scares you?
Losing friends.

What was the last movie you saw?
Core

What was the last song you sang?
"Be Our Guest" in the school play that I sighned up for.

What was the last thing you bought?
School lunch.

What couldn't you live without?
i couldn't live without my brother becuase he is so nice to me and is a very good friend.

What do you hope for?
World peace.

What could you live without?
Homework. I can live with class work but i can't live with homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment